• 1954 – Foundations of HYFLO was laid: Mr. Ludwig Schwabe (one of two shareholders of Diesel Electric Cape Group).
  • 1967 – Hydraulic Division separated from Diesel Electric Cape Group.
    • Hydraulic division flourished into its own independent company, Hytec (Cape) (Pty) Ltd.
  • 1977 – Ludwig acquired entire shareholding of Hytec (Cape) (Pty) Ltd.
    • Hytec (Cape) (Pty) Ltd was renamed to Hyflo Cape (Pty) Ltd.
    • Company expanded steadily around the country, eventually creating the Hyflo Group trading as Hyflo Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd.
  • 1992 – Reins as managing director of Hyflo were handed over to Helmut Schwabe as Ludwig slowly retired.
  • 1998-1999 – Hyflo was certified to the ISO 9001/9002 Quality Management System.
  • 2008 – Hyflo recertified to ISO9001-2008 Quality Management System.
  • 2015 – Hyflo became part of Invicta Holdings Limited.

hyflo-history-4hyflo-history-3hyflo-history-1hyflo-history-2